Map to Center
Looking for a great place to meet new friends, get fit, or just play cards or games? You’ve found it! Apache Junction Active Adult Center offers a wide variety of activities to keep you active and engaged.
Wish you had someone to help you cope with the many challenges of life? Our Center provides social services such as peer counseling, support groups, benefits assistance, a blood pressure clinic and many other support related connections. The Outreach Specialist is available to link seniors with resources and services that facilitate independent living, as well.
Tired of thinking up something for lunch? Join us for delicious and healthy meals, Monday through Friday. Reservations and registration are necessary. Let us shop, cook and clean-up for you! Share a meal and meet new folks.
Want to reach out in the Community? Apache Junction Active Adult Center welcomes you to volunteer with us! We encourage all interests and abilities and match them with our opportunities. Come visit with us to get started.
Call 480-474-5260 for Information on Classes, Events, or Registration.
Join us for Healthy Living Talk- Relevant Information for Older Adults.
Click on the newsletter link below for our full calendar of events for this months activities!
AJAAC Nov 2013 Newsletter.pdf
INDIVIDUAL SERVICES ON SITE
• Attorney General Satellite Office – 1st Monday of the Month from 9:00 –
• Benefits Assistance PGCSC - Tuesdays from 8:00-4:00
• Blood Pressure Checks -
Tuesdays from 10:00-11:00
Legal Assistance - by appointment -480-474-5260
• Apache Junction Ride Choice
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 480-474-5260
GROUP SERVICES ON
• Memory Loss Support Group – 2nd
Thursday of the Month at10:00
• Diabetes Support Group - 3rd Tuesday of each
month at 10:00
• Vital Signs- Healthy Living Talk Thursdays from
• Home Visits/Resources – Monday, Wednesday and
Friday, from 8:00-4:00 - 480-474-5260
• TRIAD of Apache Junction – Call for
dates and times - 480-474-5260